Diễn đàn lớp 9a7 - THCS Lê Văn Tám
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Truyện chưa có phần kết

Go down

Truyện chưa có phần kết Empty Truyện chưa có phần kết

Bài gửi by Khách vi Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm

AT THE DENTIST

I go to the dentist every six months. I don't like going to him, but I have got good white teeth and I don't want to lose any of them. I telephoned to my dentist two weeks ago, and last tuesday, I went to see him.

His nurse said, " " Good morning Mrs Robinson. Will you please wait in the waiting room?" I went in and sat down. There are always a lot of magazines there. So, I took one and began reading an interesting story. After a few minutes, the nurse came in and said, " Mr Williams will see you now, Miss Robinson"

" I will finish this story next time", I thought, because I usually come back twice or three times.

The dentist is always very kind. He tries not to hurt me, but sometimes he does, and then he says " It will soon be finished, Miss Robinson. Be patient," and gives me a pleasant smile.

This time, Mr. Williams looked at all my teeth very carefully and then said, " Your teeth are quite all right this time, Miss Robinson". I was very glad but I said, " Oh, no. ................................................................................................."

Mr Williams laughed and I did, too.

Who can fill in the blank in the sentence that Miss Robinson said to complete the story?
Anonymous
Khách vi
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang